Friday, November 5, 1999

Speaking

I am a speaker, meaning that's how I process things. When I am struggling, when I learning something new, when I am excited, or just feeling blue I share it. It's the way I am. I process life out loud.

The Lord has me on this journey with Him and I am so thankful! Life is messy and complicated and beautiful and crazy all at the same time. I want to know Him more. When He speaks to my heart and gives me new perspectives, I just have to share, I have to tell others about our personal God. This desire is like a burning fire in the pit of my soul and when He gives me opportunities to speak, I love it.

My most common "speaking" venues are with women in MOPS groups or other women's ministry events, as well as orphan care conferences and events. I also am a blogging junkie and just love connecting with women on a daily basis.

I was really excited when I read Psalm 96:3 which says, "Publish his glorious deeds among the nations. Tell everyone about the amazing things he does." This is my heart.

My speaking topics come from my personal experiences and lessons I am learning with Jesus.

Some of my topics include:

Everyone Has a Story: Looking Past the Surface to See Others the Way God Sees Them.

What To Do When God Says Wait: Finding the Hidden Treasures in Your Waiting Season

Chosen: Believing God's heart for You, Sharing His Love With the World

Finding Rest for the Weary Soul: Hope for the Overcommitted and Stressed Out Woman

Your New Addition: Preparing Your Heart for the Realities of Adding to Your Family Through Adoption or Foster care

Hudson's Story: Our Personal Adoption Journey

It's About Bringing a Family to a Child: Our Personal Journey Into Foster Care.

I am passionate about being a voice for the voiceless and being an advocate for freedom! Christ died for us so that we could live free and victorious lives. Amazing.

If you are interested in having me speak at your event or to view my complete bio sheet as well as my list of topics, please contact me by clicking "email" at the top of this page.

We are here on this earth for a purpose, to be His hands and feet to the world. Let's live it all out for Him!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin