I love Jesus - He is my everything! He has blessed my life abundantly and continues to remind me that life is not about me but about glorifying His name. I want to know Him more.
I married my man Clint in 2000. He is my best friend and my biggest supporter. He is my steady eddy you could say and I just love him!
Together we are parents of 6 (7 years and under!!) - two daughters by birth, one son adopted from Guatemala and three siblings who we are fostering. Needless to say, life is extremely crazy but God is faithful! Moment by moment dependence.
I love to share the Lord's faithfulness with others, whether it be on this blog, in everyday life, or speaking to women's groups or adoption/foster care related events. My heart is to mobilize the church to become the hands and feet of Jesus to the world. This is our call and privilege as Christians!
Thank you for coming alongside us on our journey. I absolutely love connecting with others through this blog.
May you know that Jesus loves you! He calls you His own. He created you with a specific purpose and His plans for us, though often different than our own, are the best!
Trust Him, obey Him, and live the life He has called you to live! Amen! :)
Monday, September 11, 2000
A little bit about us...
Labels: about me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I dont know if you will find this here but I love what you have to say and am unable to comment an your new blog. (I use my phone for reading blogs and sometimes not everything works the way it would on a computer. Anyway, i loved Paige's honesty about Bible reading! That's me so often (although I'm not usually that honest! :) Thanks for writing and inspiring!
Post a Comment