I agree with Jill, she does have such a fun personality!! I enjoyed teaching her in VBS although I kept calling her Paige, Clint had to correct me several times. Sorry Reagan.
"It's about Personal Growth - not Perfection It's about Experiencing God - not Exposure It's about Helping - not Hoarding It's about Obedience - not Opportunity It's about Calling - not Comfort It's about God - not Glory" ~ Lysa Terkeurst
Something To Think About...
"Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of God's kindness. Kindness in your face. Kindness in your eyes. Kindness in your smile."
~Mother Teresa
5 comments:
I just LOVE Raegan!!! How cute!
Jami,
I think that third (last) picture of her is my favorite. She looks so grown up. Raegan has such a fun personality!
Jill
I am printing out the last pic to have at work! It makes me smile, so thought that it would be fun to look at when I am having a rough day!!!
I agree with Jill, she does have such a fun personality!! I enjoyed teaching her in VBS although I kept calling her Paige, Clint had to correct me several times. Sorry Reagan.
Cute pics!!!!
Post a Comment