Paige had her first appointment this week! She was SOOOOO excited and did a most fabulous job!! I was quite proud. I took pictures throughout her cleaning...kind of felt dorky but hey, this is my first kid. It's a big deal!! :)
Thursday, May 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
I can just hear here singing that song at bible study..."i'm going to the dentist, I'm going to the dentist" : ) Too cute!
I want a dentist that lets me wear cool sunglasses while they clean my teeth! No fair!
I actually was singing her song to Andy the other day so he could understand how much FUN we have at Bible study! (and to inform him how fun it really is to go to the doctor!)... "I'm going to the dentist, I'm going to the dentist!"
What a girl.
She is such a cutie! And, quite brave! I love the sunglasses!
Hugs,
Kristin
Too cute! Those sunglasses are awesome!
Mindy :)
Such a cutie! Do you think it will be such a pleasant experience taking Rae to the dentist for the first time? : ) Paige is such a doll.
so cute, she looked excited, that is a good sign.
Post a Comment