We had a GREAT time this past weekend in Michigan City!!

the girls

the boys

Isn't this an AWESOME sunset??

More Pics: Fun at the Park




So this is how Clint and Kory keep 'em quiet when we're gone?? :)
Anytime Raegan can find a "stage" and audience, she takes advantage of it? Hmmmm....I wonder who she got that from?!
Cole is loving it!! :)
4 comments:
Very fun! I am loving that last pic of Raegan...she looks so grown up with her hair like that!
Great pic's, Jami! Your sunset one turned out awesome! It almost looks like a painting it's so perfect =) And the one of the guys after tennis is good - but I still need to see the one of my hubby's sexy calves!!...maybe you can post that one on the family blog ;)
Love ya...great times!
Kristy
Looks like a fun time!
Mindy :)
oh, awesome pictures! Thanks for sharing!!! Gotta love Raegan, bless her heart!
Post a Comment