So all in all the transition is going very well. Our nightime routine has gotten longer (something we want to change) and a little more exhausting but I feel that it will all get better from here! :) Raegan is still waking up early but the last two mornings I heard her crying in their room around 6am. Then she runs in our room, barely opening her eyes, jumps into our bed and sleeps more!! Today around 7 - she got out of our bed and layed down on a pillow on the floor and slept even longer! Poor Paige - every morning she comes in wondering why Raegan isn't in bed with her. She soooo wants to wake up next to Raegan!! One of these days, Paige...one of these days... :)
Monday, May 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Why does every child look so peaceful when they are sleeping? I saw a poster that I wanted to get for James' room. "Let Him Sleep, for when he wakes he can move mountains". Your girls are too cute!!!!
I am so glad it's going alright. They do look sooo cute!!! I'll keep praying that you can keep your sanity. My girls used to share a room in our old house. It's interesting that somehow they do adjust to the change. I guess kids can just do that, though.....it's probably good that you are doing it when they are young, too!
Marla
Post a Comment