Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Redecorating

I was sick of my old blog template. I love the "whispy" leaves on this one now. What do you think?? :) I am really needing to move Raegan into Paige's room so that we can work on Hudson's since he will be home soon. I am just having trouble finding the motivation. Right now they both go to bed good and who wants to mess that up? Yet I know it is probably time. Can anyone give me a good push to get going???

3 comments:

Taylor said...

Obviously, I love redecorating my blog - too much! I just love the freshness that it brings. Have you been talking to Raegan about moving into a new room? If you haven't I would start with that. Maybe try a count down for her to move so she can visually see it and expect the move. It is probably more tramatic when it isn't expected. I don't know though, but this is probably what I would do. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Maybe this will help motivate you...Hudson needs a darling room to come home to, and he could be coming home soon! So you better get on it! Go shopping and pick out your paint or some accessories for his room so that you are excited to start!

Another thought...maybe you should move Raegan and if she does horrible in her new room, then move her back for week and try again the next week. You could also let her & Paige have a sleepover in her new room to get her excited about moving in there, plus she would have the comfort of having Paige right there with her! I've also heard that if you let the child help with decorating the room and moving stuff in, that it helps them to feel like it is really their room.

Hope that helps!
Mindy :)

Katie said...

Yes, I agree with Mindy, you shoudl have her help and make a big deal about it. What are thoughts for baby Hudson's room?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin