Friday, April 27, 2007

Oh be careful little mouth what you say...

The things we say or hear others say can stick with us for a very Loooonnnnngggg time! It was about a year ago, Paige and I were in a McDonald's bathroom. I turned on the air hand dryer and Paige flipped out. "I don't like the noise....too loud" etc. I was trying to calm her down - actually not showing much sympathy. There was another women in there who asked me if Paige had a certain problem (I don't remember the name) that made her extra sensitive to sounds. She proceeded to tell me that her daughter had this and loud noises caused her pain, etc.

So then I'm feeling guilty for being firm with Paige and I'm worried that she has something wrong with her. I know Paige is fine but I haven't forgotten it. Whenever she says "turn it down" I'm thinking, oh no what if she has this issue.

It's silly but it just reminded me how much affect my words have. And as you all know, I speak a lot of words!! :) I need to be careful! :)

I truly love you all!! Now those are some words to remember!!!!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin