Monday, April 2, 2007

Picture Time with the Cousins!

So the day started out well, spirits were high!!
Paige and Mya are such good friends!!

And so cute too!!

I love how they are laughing...


This could be really cute...if Paige wasn't nearly choking her beloved sister!!

Then Raegan decided to do some choking of her own!
Soon things started to get a little crazy...

And crazier still...

But all in all, we had a good time!





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My fav is the last one : ) Precious!

Katie said...

Too Cute. The twins crack me up!!!!

Anonymous said...

Darling pictures! I think it's neat that even though Paige & Mya are cousins that can be almost as close as sisters! How special!!

Mindy

Taylor said...

Wow, it is so nice to see the kids and Gary too!!! I need to take some pics of Morgan outside and post them. I wish we had some nice flowers around our church...b/c by the time she gets home, she is a mess!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin