Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Sisters....

Today in the car we were talking about how Paige was born first and then Raegan. All of a sudden I hear fighting in the back seat...

Child #1 "I was born first Raegan"
Child #2 "No, I was born first!!!"
Child #1 "No, I was born first!!!"
Child #2 "No, I was born first!!!"

And so on! :)


What do you do with these 2 characters??

4 comments:

LouLou said...

Jami,
Are those pictures on that wall behind the girls?? I want to see!

love you!

Anonymous said...

Love 'em to pieces, that's what you do. Can't wait for Queen's Cottage!!

Give 'em a kiss from Aunt Kristy

PS- You could probablly take the Christmas pictures down...I think it's spring, now! (j/k)

Taylor said...

That is Morgan all the way. Always wanting to disagree! Or better yet, she is probably just asserting herself as an individual. Gotta love Raegan's fiesty(sp?) heart! Too cute!

Jami said...

Lou - yes they are our Christmas cards...I do think I should probably take them down now! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin