Thursday, April 19, 2007

Accountability


Clint and I have started meeting on Monday evenings for accountability. We have it in our schedule. We both have a list of questions to ask each other. It's great. We're going on week 4 or 5 now.


Some of our questions are:


*Have you read your Bible everyday this week?

*What are you talking to God about?

*Are you praying for me during the day?


It's such a great thing for our marriage and to keep us discussing spiritual things.


Unfortunately, it's far to easy to just live life and not take time to stop and discuss the things that matter most!


So, what have you been talking to God about lately???

2 comments:

Katie said...

Okay I love it and want to start to doing that with Jason. What a great way to connect with each other.

Taylor said...

How beautiful your relationship is with Clint and focused on Christ. Believers married to nonbelievers dream of what you and Clint have. It is just so beautiful and such a joy to read about.

My accountability:
I do struggle somedays at getting in the bible, but for more than the majority of the week I am in it. I am reading 2 Samuel, 1 Thess, Acts, and trying to finish Romans.
I am praying about the anxiety in taking over our small group at an undetermined time, the ladies merchandise in the golf shop this year, Kyle to know Christ, teaching Morgan about Christ, my family, my core group leader, people in my small group and Pastor James and the staff at Harvest.
Love to you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin