JAMI!!!!!! for best hiding place!
Okay, here's the scoop. We just started a new Easter Tradition. Rather than hiding Easter eggs (which we never got around to), we decided to place a rousing game of Hide and Seek! Paige came in 3rd and Raegan (when she was playing and not changing clothes) came in a close 4th!
When Clint and I would hide, we would shout out noises to clue Paige and Rae where we were. Clint's noise of choice "OOGA BOOGA!" Mine was "WHOOO!!" Anyway, Clint was all puffing himself up because he hid behind the armoire! (actually it was a pretty amazing spot, in 10 seconds flat he jumped OVER the armoire and behind it. You can't really tell it in the picture but there is NO room to slide behind the dresser. (He had a bit more trouble getting back over the top!)
Anyway, I was determined to beat him. So I asks for a few more seconds (25) and I crawled under our bedside table. I was so squished in there and Clint kept walking past it; I was trying so hard not to laugh. Finally he decided I MUST be downstairs because he had looked everywhere upstairs (so he thought). I was proud as a peacock. Finally I started yelling intermitent "whoo's" and he found me! I came out and literally was already stiff. (My neck... my back) :) He proclaimed me winner and I am a happy camper!!! The best was when he was looking and saying "man, she is good" or "okay, I think she has me beat!" :) I needed a win...he found me too quick in all my other hiding places!
I have to say, we had a blast!!! The addrenline still sets in when you are waiting to be found!! (Though this does bring back memories as a child when I was hiding for so long that I finally went upstairs to see what was going on. Unfortunately for me, the "seekers" had given up and went on to a new game..) :)
I have to say, we had a blast!!! The addrenline still sets in when you are waiting to be found!! (Though this does bring back memories as a child when I was hiding for so long that I finally went upstairs to see what was going on. Unfortunately for me, the "seekers" had given up and went on to a new game..) :)
HAPPY EASTER!!

2 comments:
Sounds like you have quite a monopoly on this hidding thing!!!
Happy Easter to your family as well! It was so special for me this year, being at my new home church and them hosting at the Sears Centre. I have never felt closer to Christ in all my life as I have now and this past week. I think partially because I am standing strong in my love and faith for him, even when it is not the popular thing to do.
I didn't get around to hiding the eggs either...
I am cracking up so hard! I can just hear your whooos and clints oogas!!!! What a fun thing : ). I can't wait until my kids are old enough to play hide-and-seek. If we tried it with Cade now, he would completely forget to keep looking for us- he's so easily distracted!
I would have liked to see Clint jump over the armoir. I can't imagine.
Cade had two egg hunts at each family Easter- consisted of putting the eggs in a trail right in front of him and him putting them in the basket. It was cute.
Post a Comment