I just got this email from Kristy and I wanted to share some of my favorites...
**Being a parent is like being pecked to death by a duck.
**The best advice regarding raising your children
is to really enjoy them while they are still on your side.
is to really enjoy them while they are still on your side.
**"The Joy of Motherhood": What a woman experiences
after she puts the last tyke to bed.
after she puts the last tyke to bed.
**Cleaning house with the children at home is a lot like snowblowing during a blizzard.
**Practice what you preach even covers never letting them see you
snag those Ding Dongs for breakfast
snag those Ding Dongs for breakfast
**To be in your children's memories tomorrow
one must be in their life today.
one must be in their life today.

2 comments:
AMEN!!!
I am relating to the one about being pecked to death by a duck! All the questions - Let me rephrase that - the one question repeated a hundred times to no avail, even after the answer has been given.
I love the one about being pecked to death.
Post a Comment