Thursday, July 26, 2007

Vacation...

Well it's been awhile...a LONG while since I've posted on this blog. I guess I was on vacation! I'm back and plan to write more often! We actually did just get back from "vacation" out at my parents. We stayed there overnight from Thurs. through Wednesday! It really did feel like vacation. It was so incredibly relaxing. I needed it - just a little break from the day to day responsibilities. Paige became more of a fish this week! She's been jumping off the board with just floaties on...and now is wear goggles and swimming with her face in the water! Both girls had a blast! Once Paige jumped in and lost one of her floaties. She just swam over to the side (the other floaty held her up fine) and told me, "Mommy, I didn't drowned!!" :)

One night at dinner Clint and I were having a little debate over whether the pork was cooked enough! :) Finally Paige said, "STOP you guys. You are not doing what the Bible says! The Bible says, Do unto others as you would have them do to you. For this sums up the law and the prophets!" I was shocked!! She's been listening to Steve Green, "Hide Em in Your Heart" cd's which has this song! It's so cool to see God's Word coming out of her little mouth! Praise God for Steve Green, right?! :)

5 comments:

Jessica said...

welcome back from vacation : )
that is absolutley PRECIOUS! I can just picture the looks on your faces after she said that verse! How awesome!

Anonymous said...

Wow, so cool to see God's Word being sown in her heart...it will not return void! Too cute!

Brooke said...

Gotta love it! I remember when my nephew was getting lectured by his dad (Austin was about Paige's age at the time), he responded with this: "Dad, protoke me not to anger!" Sometimes they're too smart for their (or their parents') own good!

Mindy said...

That is so sweet! Glad you enjoyed your vacation! Hopefully you didn't get sick from your possibly under cooked pork! :)

Kristy said...

Love the Paige story! I can't wait to be able to see the seeds that are being sown in our children's lives. What a blessing they are.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin