I just have to tell this story:
Today we are having a good day! I was putting Raegan to bed and sang "Hark the Harold Angels Sing" (why, because I LOVE Christmas music...even in July!) Anyway, I came out the door and Paige asked me what I was singing.
We sat down in the middle of Hudson's room - I was cradling her across my lap, looking into her eyes and singing the song. After I finished she said, "I know what that song is about...Baby Jesus!" We were having such a nice little moment and I was enjoying it immensely. Then she said (ever so sweetly, I might add) "Mom? Why do you have hair in your nose?!" Okay - moment over!!!!!!!!!! I laughed and laughed!!

6 comments:
Oh, I am in tears!! That is hilarious!
Janelle
That is funny and too cute!
Love it! You need to write a that for the hearts at home book : )
She is too funny! Crack me up!
I love it!!!!!!!1
Oh, how funny! Isn't that hilarious!
Post a Comment