Those last two pictures remind me of Jaelah...actually a lot of things about Raegan remind me of Jaelah :) Must be a 2nd child thing! Thanks for posting all the pics, I love looking at them!
"It's about Personal Growth - not Perfection It's about Experiencing God - not Exposure It's about Helping - not Hoarding It's about Obedience - not Opportunity It's about Calling - not Comfort It's about God - not Glory" ~ Lysa Terkeurst
Something To Think About...
"Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of God's kindness. Kindness in your face. Kindness in your eyes. Kindness in your smile."
~Mother Teresa
6 comments:
Too cute! I love pictures so don't apologize for not writing!
That last picture of Rae is GREAT! So cute...give 'em kisses from Aunt Kristy! =)
Pictures are pretty much all I post because I rarely have anything interesting to say! :)
I love the pics too!
Okay funny story, I was looking at the pictures and James said friend mommy, reagan, my friend. Too cute
Those last two pictures remind me of Jaelah...actually a lot of things about Raegan remind me of Jaelah :) Must be a 2nd child thing! Thanks for posting all the pics, I love looking at them!
Janelle
Post a Comment