Tuesday, September 18, 2007

My mom says I'm picture crazy...well I guess I am!

Our first family cookout!
You think Clint looks tired?! :) These things take more effort than they used too! :)

Smores...yummy! :)

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Amber said...

I love the pictures so no worries . . .it's for pictures that I'm debating finally giving in and starting my own blog for my mom and sister out of state. We shall see. . .

I have to say though, I love Paige's haircut on her right now. It looks adorable on her.

Jessica said...

Love the pics too! Keep em coming : ) Also, picasa is AWESOME!!! I am hooked and am SO glad you told me about it! We must shout it to the world : )

Anonymous said...

Just curious, what is picasa? Very cute pic's by the way!

Anonymous said...

Just curious, what is picasa? Very cute pic's by the way!

Anonymous said...

Shoot! How do you delete? :)

Jessica said...

You are too funny jill ; ) I think you have to have a blogger account to delete a comment of your own. Picasa is a picture organizer that is downloaded to your computer for free. You can go to www.picasa.com to find out more about it. I just put every photo I have ever taken (digitally) on it and it organized it by topic and date! There is so much more about it that is great, like croping, red eye reduction and so on...

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jess. I will have to check out their website.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin