Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Transitions/Adjustments

I am thankful to say that this transition from 2 to 3 kids hasn't been as difficult as I thought it would be. It is definately crazier around here and I feel like I can't keep with the house nearly as well. There are moments that I feel overwhelmed but I felt that way before too! :) Hudson has done remarkably well. He is so bonded to us and I can just tell he feels safe and secure!

Some of our "firsts":

He picked up and ate a "veggie puff" all by himself
He pulled himself up! (Paige is the one who actually witnessed it and got to tell me the news)
He started crawling! (last week)
He said "mama" (not necessarily directly related to me but hey!)
He's sleeping through the night fairly consistently (this past week really started that off)
He climbed up our step in the sunken living room!
He got into my tupperware in the kitchen! :)
He went to sleep in his bed on his own! (He's been sleeping in his crib but I had never layed him down awake and left the room before...though I tried it today and it didn't work!)
He held his own bottle and drank (yesterday)

It is wonderful to still get to experience "first's" with my son! Honestly I wonder if he had down some of these things before but is now feeling more comfortable and becoming more himself. Either way, it's a very good thing! :)

Feeling very blessed!
Jami

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin