It's National Adoption Awareness Month! I love this month!
Today, I want to share something that my sister, Leslie created for Lifesong for Orphans. Let me tell you, she is quite amazing! She drew over 400 pictures and then took a snapshot of each individual pic and then made them into a movie. SHE IS SO TALENTED! I can't even wrap my brain around how she does this but I can oooh and ahhh over it. Even more so, Leslie is using her talents for the Lord and to be a voice for the voiceless. She's my little sister and I'm proud of her!
This is one simple way you and I can care for orphans around the world. Check it out...
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
one simple way to care for orphans...
Labels: orphan care
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That is a very neat video- she obviously invested many hours to produce that- very touching! Thanks for sharing! Marilyn Hohulin
Hi Marilyn! She did spend hours and hours on it. Amazing final product! :)
wow - thanks for sharing your sister's video. it is so beautiful - and as marilyn wrote - very touching!
Wow! I love talented people!
Great job, sister!
Post a Comment