Just wanted to capture Raegan as I found her-to validate my previous comments. This is her 3rd outfit AT LEAST today. If you'll notice, the shirt she has on is dirty - a sure sign that she has been in her dirty laundry basket...AGAIN. I will be changing that after this entry. Also, about 1 minute after I took her picture, she found a jean skirt of Paige's and is now wearing that. Oh yea, it's always Paige's clothes. It helps when her diaper is full because it keeps Paige's skirts from falling down...though she always needs my help getting the skirt over her nearly exploding diapers. Did I mention, I don't change her much? Saves on the budget! :) Yep! Rae, you sure make life....interesting! :)
Wow, 2 posts in one day - I think maybe I should step away from the computer.

1 comments:
Raegan is so cute!!! Is she not the cutest kid or what!?! I got such a buzz out of her at Christmas - quite the personality! She must add lots of spice to your life! What a blessing!
Post a Comment