
Tuesday's Blend is a meme I created to connect my bloggies together. It a time to share practical ideas, relationship tips, or just silly happenings. I love to connect with you all and here's a fun way to do it!
I will be adding Mr. Linky to each post in order to encourage you to be a little more creative with your tips, etc.
So here's how Mr. Linky works.
1. You write a post in response to my Tuesday's Blend question with a link back to my blog.
2. Then click on the title of that specific post. (IE) If this was my post, I would click on my title "What is Tuesday's Blend?"
3. Once you've done that, your URL (the bar at the top of the page which begins with http://www/) will give the correct address for your specific Tuesday's Blend post.
4. Copy that URL and paste in in the Mr. Linky box on my post labeled "Your URL." Type your name in the "Your Name" blank and you are all set.
Any questions? Send me an email at clintandjami@gmail.com
If you would rather forgo Mr. Linky and just leave me a comment, that is just fine because I LOVE COMMENTS!! :)
Thanks for participating in the Blend!
Thursday, January 4, 2007
What is Tuesday's Blend?
Labels: tuesday's blend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment