Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Husband of the Year!!


And the winner is....CLINT!!!


Yesterday was my birthday and Clint went all out. First he got up with the girls, fed them breakfast and then started "Dora" so I could sleep in a little longer than usual. When I came down, he had eggs ready for me to eat!


Then that evening, I had to teach. I went to my class and in the back closet was this beautiful bouquest of a dozen colorful roses!! As if that wasn't enough, there was also a certificate for a 30 minute massage!!! He told me to pick up food for myself on my way home because as he says "you're not going to cook on your birthday." When I got home he had "love balloons" blown up and in each one was a note "I love you because..." What a man, I have. Tonight he is taking me out to eat and shopping!! WOW!!! I'm very blessed!! :)


Clint, you're a good man - a real good man!! :)

3 comments:

Taylor said...

Wow! That is awesome! You have a great husband!!! I am sure you are counting your blessings. I would love that if Kyle did anything like that for me! Wow - great job Clint! PS - I got my dates wrong on your birthday - sorry!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I meant to respond to your email and tell you that! :) I appreciated the birthday wish anyway!!

Thanks, Taylor!

Anonymous said...

What A Man!! He has got to talk to his brother...maybe rub off on him a little. ;) Hey, we had so much fun after the reception. (and during!) Maybe you should also mention that your hubby carried you across 116 so you wouldn't slip on the ice. :) Which, by the way, we were thinking about fakeing a wipe-out in the middle of the road, until that semi came barreling around the corner!! Love you guys...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin