Ryan and I had found this clip too last year right before your talent show Jami . ..and were so bummed we hadn't found it earlier. We had thought it would be so funny to do for the talent show. We thought it was great too!
Freakin' awesome! My life has just been transformed! I now know what my calling is, to dance (in bits and pieces)! I want to dance! (enter - 2 English Medieval Guards saying, "No dancing! No Dancing!!)
"It's about Personal Growth - not Perfection It's about Experiencing God - not Exposure It's about Helping - not Hoarding It's about Obedience - not Opportunity It's about Calling - not Comfort It's about God - not Glory" ~ Lysa Terkeurst
Something To Think About...
"Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of God's kindness. Kindness in your face. Kindness in your eyes. Kindness in your smile."
~Mother Teresa
5 comments:
that was so funny! thanks for giving me and my kids something fun to laugh at this morning!
Ryan and I had found this clip too last year right before your talent show Jami . ..and were so bummed we hadn't found it earlier. We had thought it would be so funny to do for the talent show. We thought it was great too!
I LOVE that clip! It is SO funny!
Mindy :)
Freakin' awesome! My life has just been transformed! I now know what my calling is, to dance (in bits and pieces)! I want to dance! (enter - 2 English Medieval Guards saying, "No dancing! No Dancing!!)
jb
love this clip!!! My daycare kiddos will adore this when I show it to them tomorrow!
Post a Comment