Last night while I was gone - our pipes that drain the sump pump were frozen so Clint had to go outside to work on that. He gave Paige strick intstructions to come get him if there was a problem. Well, needless to say, there was. She came running out to him, "Daddy, Raegan is painting in the office!" Clint ran in to find Raegan, yes painting the carpet with blue fingernail paint! The good news...it matches the walls. :) The bad news...it will NOT come up and it's in a very noticeable spot in the carpet - right in the center of the room in front of the doorway! Clint said Raegan was happy as a lark when he found her...
Oh the joys...
Oh the joys...


6 comments:
One question...what in the world are YOU doing with blue fingernail polish????????? : ) I knew you had a wild side : )
Hmmmm, I guess you'll never know! :)
That is so funny! Kids sure keep our lives entertaining!
I agree with Jessica...blue fingernail polish?! LOL!
Mindy
Jami-
that is too funny!!! Isn't it amazing how that kind of stuff always seems to happen when dad is in charge. For some reason James colored my kitchen wall when jason was in charge. Where was the nail polish?? Too Funny
Leave it to Reagan to PICK the blue nail polish to use for her painting. LOL.
If it makes you feel better, in our guest room we have stains that won't come up for anything - once more describing what had to have been the family's motto who lived here before us when something happened to the house, "oh well." I like to claim it adds character and personality. Reality: we can't afford new carpet yet. : ) So claim it as an artistic touch!
It wouldn't be home if it didn't have those special touches!
I guess one plus for us is we seem to keep moving alot!!! Fresh canvas!
Post a Comment