Hello friends! Today I'm celebrating with Emily at Chatting at the Sky - celebrating the messy, the lovely, and the unexpected.
So I told my kids to clean their room the other day. They were quite proud of their finished product I must say - as was I!
Then jokingly I said, it's not all in your closet now is it?! Seriously, I was joking because that's never happened before.
But the look on Paige's face and her mad rush to keep the closet door closed made me quite suspicious.And then I saw it.
Oh yes...
So today - with the help my Lord - I'm going to choose to appreciate the messy and the unexpected! And I'm going to keep the closet door closed! :)
Enjoy your Tuesday my friends!

10 comments:
that is so perfect. There are so many moments in the day that we can either blow our lid or grab the camera. I see you made the better choice here!
Love this! Especially the smiles on their faces! I used to shove everything under my bed, but now use the closet method myself. Thanks for the post.
Oh my goodness. Bless their hearts! What funny girls. Good for you for choosing to celebrate the moment instead of losing it!
Amen! That's awesome. I love how proud they are, even though it was stuffing everything into another area!
Awesome! My little girls would do the exact same thing. That is why I tend to stay away from their closet.
hysterical!
oh!! that is too funny!
they are so lucky you had a Tuesday to unwrap!
What would we do without closets or the room under our beds as kids?
LOL! Don't ask the question if you don't want to know the answer! LOL!
~ Sarah
I SO remember doing that!!!
I love the dots above the girl's bed! But I thought they had bunk beds?
Post a Comment