Hello friends!
Today I was getting together some photos for Hudson's post adoption report. I was supposed to order 4 copies of 12 different photos - you know that equals 48. Well somehow between figuring out the math in my head and making up my order online, I got a little confused and ended of with this order.
And although common sense sometimes eludes me, I did have enough today to refuse clicking the "submit order" button. I mean $95.90 for pictures - there had to be a better way!! I decided I would talk to Clint to see what I should do...because you see, I hadn't suspected it could be my own mathematics! :)
Maybe I shouldn't be admitting these things...
Anyway, as I shared with him my math, he got that look on his face and he shook his head the way that I've seen far too many times and I knew something was terribly wrong.
It was my math, yes math that was terribly wrong! Instead of making 4 copies of each of the 12 photos, I made 48 copies of each...actually in some cases 49 or 50 because I need a few extras for something else!
Oops!! :)
Oh how thankful I am for my math minded, common sense headed man!

7 comments:
I love it, once I was balancing the check book and add all of the debit, it was a great time
LOL!! I feel your pain.
I did, however, click the "submit button" and paid over $1,000 toward my student loan when it was supposed to be 84 dollars. Oops! Hubby had to call the bank on that one and then we had to pay a fee to cancel the payment.
My bad!! Needless to say, I double and triple check before I click the "submit button." :-)
Glad you didn't end up with over 500 photos.
You still have an adoption report due for Hudson. We were done at 6 months (home) for Jadon.
I am glad you didn't click "submit."
Sounds like you and I are on the same page when it comes to math! Thank God Kyle is a bit of a mathmatician!!!
That is really funny, Jami!
Maybe you can just blame it on 'pregnancy brain'...you are 'pregnant' after all - 'adoption pregnant' that is :) Thanks for the chuckle!
oh my goodness! You poor thing! i am very math deficient too! i admire your sense of humor...i would still be so sad with myself!
Post a Comment