Hello dear friends! Have you taken a moment today to stop, I'll say that again s.t.o.p. and just be with the Lord? I encourage you to do just that!
Forget the to do list for a few minutes. Leave the dishes, leave the laundry, turn on a movie for the kids if you have to. :)
Just go. Go and get refreshed my friends!
"All Scripture is inspired by God and is useful to teach us what is true and to make us realize what is wrong in our lives. It straightens us out and teaches us to do what is right. God uses it to prepare and equip his people to do every good work." 2 Tim. 3: 16-17

3 comments:
Thank you for this reminder my dear. I need sweet reminders like you I'm sad to say.
It IS a new day and a beautiful one at that! :) You'll be happy to know that I sat out on my deck with a pint of Starbuck's Java Chip ice cream and relaxed and prayed! It was so nice and quiet! In fact it was so nice that later I went back out to do my Bible study. There is something calming about being outside. Thanks for the encouragement!
Jami - just had to share something funny with you, we got a new security system on our computer with parental controls, when I try to get into your blog, the system blocks me out (I can override with a password) for "inappropriate adult content" - seriously?!? I can not figure out just what is so "inappropriate" about your blog?!?
Post a Comment