Okay, I am on the lookout for the perfect deodorant. I need your help...I thought we could make up our own little consumer report chart! :) I can't find a deodorant that I love and I want one!! This is kind of a strange topic but I really want your opinions! :) I go back and forth...do I want flowery, rain fresh, sport....unscented?? What brand is the best? Degree, secret, suave??? What about this new Secret Clinical Strength? Anyone heard of it or know about it?
Give me your feedback!!


9 comments:
I have used Secret since I was old to wear it. I love it and will not buy anything else. Katie")
I love the Secret "Sparkle" line. Right now my all time favorite is the Secret "Sparkle" Vanilla ice cream scent! It smells so good I feel like I have on perfume.
I haven't heard about the clinical stuff...I'm assuming you would want that if you sweat alot or if your other kinds aren't working for you?
love ya,
bek
I too am a Secret wearer. I agree with Rebekah...I love the "Sparkle" line! They smell so good. I'm currently into the tropical one. But I must admit, that I don't feel like it's the perfect deoderant. I just keep buying it because it has the prettiest packaging...and of course the sparkles caught me eye! Plus back in the day when I started wearing deoderant, Secret was the cool thing to wear...everyone had it! Thus, it has been branded into my mind by peer pressure to only wear Secret if I want people to like me. :)
Mindy :)
I wear Degree...."Little Black Dress Approved (LBDA)." It works pretty good.....pure rain is the scent I think.....but I started getting sick of it so now it's the pure satin scent.....FYI...even though it is LBDA you still have to be careful when wearing darker clothes....so I am not so sure about who approved the little black dress wearing with this deoderant.....
The Secret Sparkle line scents sound like they would smell great!!!! I think I may have to give those a shot next time.....How are they with black dresses and darker clothes?
Mar
Interesting topic for sure...I am a Dove girl certainly. So far that is my favorite.
I had a travel size and of course the only scent it comes in is powder. After gagging on it from my last trip I threw it out and have decided that full size or no size is better than travel size. I think I use some kind of fresh scent....anything but powder!
Sorry girls, but I personally never found Secret to get the job done or at least last as long.
But there is also that element that what works for one doesn't necessarily work for all, since our body chemistries are all different!
Dove all the way...Original Clean. It doesnt really have a smell (which for me is good...the ones that do combined with my sweat smell...well, I think we all know the smell of stinky arm pits : )
I use the dove fresh scent, it looks white but goes on clear and has great sweat protection. It is a little expensive but well worth it, and it has great scents too (also comes unscented). It also does not rub off on clothes.
Wow, it looks like a deadlock between Dove and Secret. I can't really contribute, because I have never had a deoderant that I love. I am not loyal to one (call me a fair weather fan), I switch about every time I go to the store. After this discussion, I think I may have to try both the Secret "Sparkle" and Dove - maybe I too can become a loyal fan :)
I am definately going to try the DOVE next...thanks girls!! :)
Post a Comment