Friday, March 2, 2007

when quiet is not good..


I just gotta quick post again because...


I was blogging while my kids were awake but they were playing so quietly and good (or so I thought). I just put Raegan to be and went out to the kitchen. It was then that I discovered the stool pushed up to the counter and my empty candy dish with a few stray wrappers. There were at least 3 miny crunch bars in there that I was saving for myself for a later time... :) So much for that. I don't know if Paige got any but I wouldn't be surprised if my little red head ate them all! She likes to live on the wild side...many kids would do the deed and then hide until all the evidence was gone...not Raegan, she comes bouncing in the office with a mouthful!


Now I could feel guilty and worry that she got too much chocolate for one day but I'm not gonna do it! :)


1 comments:

Taylor said...

Oh, you have got your hands full with Raegan don't you!!! She is going to be the one that adds that spice in your life! Just if she wasn't so darn cute!!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin