Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Fun times!!

Taking time to appreciate everyday blessings!
This one's for you Lori, I just love Drendon's face!
What a nice bunch of kids!!
Cousin time...watching a movie! :)

FRIENDS!! Mags and Paige
Paige with baby Drew...she is SO ready for her brother to come home. She told me today, "Pretty soon we'll be a family with 3 kids!"
Sister time! We want more of this weather....STOP RAINING!!We took this the day we got home from Guatemala...She was excited to see her mommy again! :) Poor Paigey, she was sick so we set her up..yes in front of a movie! :) And last but not least...Paige on her bike!! She LOVES riding. She is growing up so fast!! I'm going to go give my girls a hug and blow a kiss to my Hudson now!!

Love you all!!



2 comments:

Amber said...

I had to think how grown up your girls look Jami! It happens so fast.

We missed Paige in Sunday school but glad she's feeling better!

Anonymous said...

What adorable pictures!

Mindy :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin