Thursday, March 15, 2007










We so enjoyed the 2 beautiful days we had. We had a picnic the night we got home. Paige even gave her bunny some food to enjoy! We took bike rides and hooked up their new swing!! The pictures are of the swing in motion..isn't image stabilization amazing! They were going high!! I love warm weather...I love being outside!!!
I have to say though, I am SO EXCITED for Hearts at Home! Today was kind of a downer day for me...I'm tired because I was up early...I'm a little nervous because our adoption process is stopped until we get preapproval and I was up early today. My house is a mess and I've been popping malted milk ball eggs too often to count!! Every year at Easter time I get sick on these...but every year I buy them because I love them!! :) HELP!!! Knowing I get a whole day with women gets me so excited!!








2 comments:

Taylor said...

Your too funny! I can't wait until tomorrow too. I have no idea what to expect! I love being surrounded by women - they nurture my soul and fill my heart!

Sounds like you all had a wonderful time! I am so excited for summer too....I just wish Kyle could spend more of it with us!

Anonymous said...

What a fun idea... to have a picnic! I'm sure the girls loved it! I was reminded at Hearts at Home yesterday how much your kids will remember things like picnic suppers! They don't remember or at least won't care that your house is a mess. They only care about the time you spend with them and the fun you have together! What an ecouragement!

Mindy :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin