Tonight we went out to dinner as a family. Raegan only had one volume at the restaurant...LOUD!! She was happy-it's just that everything she said was well...boisterous! EEverytime the waiter came around and asked if we were okay or needed anything else, she was quick to respond "I'm fine...or no...etc."
Everytime he asked - she answered!
While we were looking over our menu's he came and asked if we had any questions. Immediately Raegan said, "I HAVE A QUESTION!!!!" "Well, what is it honey?" he asked. "ummm, ummm, uhhh, ummm I HAVE A DOGGIE AT MY HOUSE. SEE IT'S RIGHT HERE! (as she pointed to her stuffed doggie in her seat) :)
She was pretty cute...but wouldn't it be great if we there was a "child remote"...so we could turn them down or MUTE when needed!! Think of it...when your on the phone, when they are supposed to be in quiet time, in the car or a restaurant... :)


4 comments:
She sounds just like Morgan! That is Morgan everyday!
i love you, raegey
Oh rae, i just love ya and I think my boys do too.
That's funny, Jami. Our nephew Adrian only has one volume as well, which is loud. It's really funny when he's saying something tender.... :)
Post a Comment