I just took these pics tonight before church and am so excited with how they turned out! My baby girl is growing up! She looks so old to me...she'll be 3 in one week!! STOP TIME STOP!!!!
"It's about Personal Growth - not Perfection It's about Experiencing God - not Exposure It's about Helping - not Hoarding It's about Obedience - not Opportunity It's about Calling - not Comfort It's about God - not Glory" ~ Lysa Terkeurst
Something To Think About...
"Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of God's kindness. Kindness in your face. Kindness in your eyes. Kindness in your smile."
~Mother Teresa
6 comments:
Those are some GREAT shots!! She is such a CUTIE PIE!!
Hope you are having a great week!
Stacie
it seems absolutely unreal she's almost three . . . I feel like we just came to see her for the first time! These babies grow up too fast.
JAMI!!!!! That girl is just the cutest thing I have ever seen..... I see some of her mommy's spunk in those little eyes!
Love yoU!
what cute pictures. she is adorable. courtney
These are great pictures- they just capture her personality! I love that little Rae.
She is a cutie....love her poses!
Love,
Lindsey
Post a Comment