I'm trying something different! It's much more fun!
Also - please be prayerful for my sister-in-law (Kristy and husband Chad) and her family as her father just passed away today. He battled cancer for over 3 years and is now with Jesus. Please pray for peace and comfort for his family as this is a very difficult time for them.
Friday, December 28, 2007
Like the new look?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Looks great! A very warm feeling in the start of our winter stretch!
nice look, james. whoever took that picture must be an amazing photographer. i mean really...
look at you, it is great. I remember Dave always submitting pray request for Dick. I never meet Dick, but being around Dave, I felt like I knew him.
Love the new look! And the gorgeous family picture up top! Very nice! I looked through all those templates and just couldn't make up my mind. Too many choices! I'll have to keep looking.
May 2008 be a BLESSED year!
Post a Comment