Today was such a fun vacation day! The snow was gorgeous and the kids had a fabulous time in it! Hudson was the first to come in though. He certainly has never seen this kind of weather before!
Today Hudson took a 3 hour nap! Seriously this is the longest he's EVER slept for a nap....potentially in his ENTIRE life because his foster mama said he only took 30 minutes siestas!! I slept too and it was a much needed thing for this mommy!
Today Clint started the day out AMAZINGLY...he let me sleep in while he picked up the house!! What a way to start the new year! :)
As excited as I am to begin a new year...I can't help but think about those who are hurting right now. Kristy's dad's funeral was yesterday and it was a very sad but hopeful service. Please keep praying for their entire family. For them, especially Ann (her mom) this new year is filled with unknowns. I trust and know that Jesus is with them and will show himself mightily to them but it is still very painful. I love you guys!
Also, I think of Drew and Bekah - my friends who have been waiting for their Eloisa for over a year. I'm sure they never expected to begin 2008 without her. Please pray that God will comfort them and give them hope. Pray that they will get OUT of PGN THIS WEEK!! Lord, continue to grow them closer to You through this journey.
I also think of Chris and Lindsey Wheeler who are waiting on their sweet Eliana. They are not as far along in the process...please pray that their wait is short and smooth. Lord please continue to work in them and shine from them during this time!
There are many others....Lord give your grace, peace and comfort to those who feel lost, hopeless or alone this new year.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!


0 comments:
Post a Comment