Tuesday, January 15, 2008

a few pics...

Why is it that a mommy has so much trouble getting out the door...I'm with them most ALL the time and yet I try to get out and boom they attack! :)

Raegan and Paige playing house...here Raegan is the baby....

and now Paige is...

and here is my little man who likes to yell....aaaaaaa!
(you'll understand more after reading the next post) :)
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Lysa TerKeurst said...

What cute kiddos! Did you know I adopted from another country as well? Too cool. But my boys are now teenagers and don't hang on my legs another more--- sigh.

Kristy said...

Such cute pictures. The one of them hanging on your legs is priceless. 10 years from now you will look back and cry, probably! : )

Taylor said...

Too Cute! Isn't it amazing that you can spend all the time in the world with them and when you leave it is like they haven't had enough time!

Blessed Mommy said...

too funny, and so true!!

Whitney said...

Love the swimsuits in winter (my kids do that too). :)

This goes back a little, but thanks for your encouragement to be in the Word. It helps to know I am not the only mom who struggles in this discipline, but even in the struggle we can have victory in Him!

Would love to get together again when we are back from Guat! (with our 7 kids, ahhh!)

Whitney said...

Looked at your pics again, and I have not noticed Hudson's chin dimples before...Ellie has them too! Just love them!!

LouLou said...

You are so stinkin' skinny! I miss you!!!!

Stacie said...

Love the pics!! Raegan looks like a little pretzel in that baby bed. haha! You have such a beautiful family!

Hope you're having a great week!
Stacie

Blog Widget by LinkWithin