Monday, January 28, 2008

Let's talk...

Hey all! I realized that lately my blog has been more informative rather than interactive and I don't like it that way as much! Soooooo...what should we talk about?! :)

Is there anything that is on your heart today? Any question you have for me...about my life or whatever (got that idea from Steve and Danae's blog)? Any funny story you want to share or inspiring thought? Please people, I need to hear from you! :)

I'll leave you with a quote I read the other day. It totally applies to my life right now and the struggles I'm facing...

From Phyllis Diller

Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing.

Can I get an Amen?!! :)

4 comments:

Steph said...

Hey! My hubby and I were in GC the same time as your family and Josh & Jess. Josh & Jess ARE a cute couple, aren't they? :) I remember passing your hubby on the street on his way back from the grocery store!

Jess said...

Steph said on my blog that this is a much bigger journey than we imagined, and yes, it is!! We are so glad God is So much bigger than what we could dream up ourselves.

I am with you Jami, on the "Let's talk" story. My how we grow. . . . God is much, much bigger than the, "Let me talk to you about Jesus" box that we want to put him into sometimes.

Thanks for sharing. Your brought me back to my Campus Crusade days. ;)

Jess said...

sorry. . . I was commenting on a post I guess you erased. . . or was I in archives or something??

Bekah said...

ha ha ha. love that quote!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin