Saturday, January 26, 2008

a good time was had by all...

Here's our dear friends, Josh and Jessica (what a cute couple)!! We met these guys in Guatemala while picking up our sons - (we even flew home on the same plane.) We instantly hit it off and after the trip continued to keep in contact. Then when Clint and I planned our trip to Florida we invited them along! Our trip together was amazing! It feels as if we've been friends for years! God is GOOD!



Josh and Jess taught us the best game, Blockus (yes I finally remembered the name) and I actually WON....once! And...so of course I had to document it! Clint calls me a bad winner but the fact is, I don't often win and so I need to enjoy it when it happens! :)

This picture pretty much sums up what we did each night...coffee...music...lots of great conversation...and NOT much sleep. (That didn't matter to us girls though....because our amazing husbands got up every morning with the kids! Clint, not only are you husband of the year but you totally won daddy of the year in my book!!! :)



Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Taylor said...

Looks like lots of fun and happy faces! It is so great to have friends like that - you are so blessed!

Jess said...

Good times! Good times!!

Wish we were there now!!

Josh was being so cheesy in that first picture! Funny!

Have you bought your own game of Blockus yet?

Miss you guys!

Jess said...

Noticed you changed your "blockiss" spelling. ;)

Your too cute!

Jami said...

Yes I did! Thanks for pointing that out! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin