We were in Florida one day (i think) before trouble broke out! Raegan was running by the pool (shocker right?!) and did a face plant on the cement! I don't think the picture even does it justice but her sweet little lip GREW!! At the same time Paige developed a cough. That night I was putting them to bed and Paige said, "Mommy I don't want you to kiss me on my lips because you might get sick with a cough too." (so sweet!!) Then I turned to Raegan and even for a mommy...her "ouwee" was not a pretty sight. Unlike Paige, she wanted me to "KISS IT!" When I tried to kiss near but not quite on her bulging top lip she promptly redirected me. "No mommy...right here!!" I took a deep breath and gave her my sweetest Mommy kiss - to which she replied.."Another one Mommy!" :)
Now we are home and as always, having to readjust to normal family life again. I am proud that I have our clothes already washed and awaiting the dryer! Unfortunately, one of our most important bags didn't make it home with us last night...you know, the one with my shoes and make up! :) It did come in today so all is well!
I will post more later! Have a great day!


6 comments:
Glad you are home safe and sound. I love the pics at the beach...they look almost dreamy. See you soon.
Love, Mom
looks like you had a fun vacation. courtney
You took some really great pictures. Looks like you had a fun trip, minus to injury and the cold of course.
Looks like lots of fun...im a bit jealous of you being at the beach and all. Its not to warm here in TN...we had snow flurries today!!! Wish I could put on a swim suit and lay in the sun:)
We had a GREAT time!!!!!!
I think it was in the first few hours that Reagan fell. . .
We miss you guys SO MUCH!!!!
looks like a great time! the pics all turned out great!
Post a Comment