We had a great time in Ohio with our friends Drew and Bekah and later with Steve and Jessica. It was well worth it, but my oh my there were some trying times. I took some footage along the way. The quality is not the best because it's from my regular camera. I also couldn't merge them all together so please excuse the massive amount of video clips! Don't worry they are less than 1 minute a piece. Here's the good, the bad, and the ugly of our family adventure to Ohio!! :)
Tuesday, January 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Jaimi- This brings back many memories from our Hilton Head, SC family vacations. We would go to Harbor Town and listen to this guy play his guitar & sing & then he would ask how many were from OH & drove a van & half the audience would raise their hand- hehe. I know you are not from OH, but OH & vans seem to go together. (Oh, I guess your vehicle could be an SUV, but it looks like a van on the inside). I am glad you had a rememberable :) trip. Love- JennyG
Hi Jami!
Just checked your blog. Reminds me of our trips to Sabetha, Kansas to visit my mom's family. 8 hours in a van, lots of fun family memories.
Isn't it interesting that although a car trip w/ children is certainly some form of torture, it does create memorable times. Nothing makes you feel more like a family then being stuck in the car with each other. I always say,"you get to pick your friends, but not your family-you'd better get along!!"
Glad you had fun and lived to tell about it. Let's get together sometime soon. I'll give you a call!
love
Deb DesCarpentrie
Wow, what a trip and adventure! Did ya visit anywhere near we used to live? Anyway, I am a little nervous that Clint is driving and video taping - even though judging by the footage he probably never took his eyes of the road. But let me know when you are in our neck of the woods so I can stay off the road!!! Just kidding! Loved the videos!
looks like memories were made:) Oh the trips....we know all about them. The first year we lived in TN we made the 7 hour trip (one way) over 8 times in that year....never doing that again. We did better this past year with I think 5 times total:) And I think this next year we are aiming for even less. Sorry family, but that road trip with two boys is NOT WHAT YOU CALL FUN!! Just think though, and we use to never have movies in the car??!!!! We have our video playing nonstop...I just couldn't imagine. Thanks for posting.
I'm glad our trip is bringing back so many memories for you all! I am also glad that our trip is DONE!!!!!!!!!!!! I do laugh now but during some moments...whew!
My favorite video is the one Clint took!!!
Ready for Adventure #2 ?!?!?!?
All I can say is......Thank goodness for portable DVD players!!!!! Am I right?
Post a Comment