Thursday, January 24, 2008

Today my baby is 5 years old!!!!! Oh Paige - the time has flown. Next year you go off to school!! She is growing up so fast and is a delight to raise! She woke up this morning and immediately asked, "Am I 5 yet?!" She has stated many times today "I am 5 now!" It's fun to see her so excited! Tonight we're going out as a family to celebrate...1st McDonalds, then the mall to ride the carosel (Sp?) and ice cream!
She picked out her outfit all by herself...one we've never put together but I love it! Good work, Paigey! :) While taking these pics, she said - "I think I look all grown up, like a 5 year old!"



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Leslie Ringger said...

man, that girl's got style!
she must take after me :)

lifelaughterchaos said...

my oldest just went off to school this year! It was bittersweet! He loves school so that makes it easier to send him off each day!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin