Friends - you are wonderful! Thanks so much for your prayers, for your love.
I gotta tell you that the Lord - as always - has given me a fresh perspective. He is on the move, my friends. He is up to something and I am excited to the very core of my soul. I don't know the end - the road is still very unknown but it seems that He may be taking us a whole different direction on this adoption journey and I want to be along for the ride! It seems that we could be in the middle of something very big and beyond us.
Pray pray pray, will you?! I will fill you in more later.
Can we just all shout, PRAISE JESUS?!!!
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Breathless
Labels: our domestic adoption journey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Hi Jami,
I am home this morning as mornings are not the best for me lately. I am so excited to hear what God has planned when you are ready to share!
Praying, praying, praying and wondering, wondering, wondering! : )
PRAISE JESUS!!!
PRAYING!
Can't wait to hear!
ditto to what Kristy said exactly. :)
PRAISE JESUS! Praying for you too!
I am praying that God continues to relieve your pain/suffering during this waiting period. I remember it all too well. It's painful and raw with open wounds beyond imagination. That said, I can't wait to hear what God seems to have planned for you all. The suspense is going to make me crazy. I can only imagine how you must feel being in the middle of it.
Can't wait to hear what God is doing!!!
You can't leave a girl hanging like this...
Post a Comment