Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Oh Happy Day!

Yesterday we celebrated another first. Paige was delighted! Raegan felt slighted. Hudson, well he didn't really care either way.


Yesterday, we purchased Paige's first ever Lunchable! Whoo hooo!!

I admit it, I bought it on a whim but it certainly made my daughter's day! It was like Christmas Eve at our house. Paige literally couldn't sleep - she came down once after being in bed and said, "I just can't wait until tomorrow!!" Tomorrow, being the day she would take and eat her Lunchable!

Oh the simple pleasures of life!! May we be as excited about the little blessings God gives us every day!

On another note:

Did you notice the banner I added to my sidebar? Our DCFS project is coming up quickly! I know many of you donated your time and money for our Catholic Charities project recent and I can't thank you enough. We still need help though for DCFS - prayers, time, money! Thanks so much!!

6 comments:

megs @ whadusay said...

that's so funny!

Leah said...

Oh, how funny! That will definately be our kid, too. Their first lunchable at 7!

Jess said...

That's a great banner.

I LOVE the look on Hudson's face while he is looking at Paige. Made me giggle.

Way to be positive. ;) I hope you had a good day.

Marla said...

I sure hope she likes it.

Kathy Schwanke said...

Cute! I love the innocence and simplicity of little ones!

Taylor said...

Reminds me of Morgan last night, when she was asking me if she could have a hot dog for lunch tomorrow (Friday) b/c she was staying for KAP after a.m. kindergarten. She told me, even if they don't have it at school you can still pack it in my lunch! Ha, ha!!
BTW - Do you know that song - Oh Happy Day by Josh Carter? I love it!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin