Tuesday, July 27, 2010

the everyday gifts

It was a Monday morning and we had nowhere to rush off to which was a splendid feeling! Though one child was still asleep in bed, the others had been up for an hour and I found myself sitting on our sofa cherishing the moment before me.

d
She twirled,he ran around like a crazy man,

and she danced on her tippy toes.

Oh how I love them!
d
I've been praying to see Jesus more in my everyday because quite honestly, it's been easier for me to focus on the busyness, the frustrations, and the stress lately and I am tired of that.

I am convicted by the times I view my children as more of an interruption to my day, then as the precious gifts from God that they are. Today, I was reminded again to stop and simply enjoy my sweet little babes and because of that, I was most blessed.

5 comments:

Marla said...

I think this is becoming their favorite room! Such a sunny wide open space! Cute.

Jami said...

i agree mom, maybe we don't want to get more furniture in there anyway! :)

Mrs. Sojourner said...

What a sweet moment.

Shannan Martin said...

One million times YES.

Star Talks said...

inspired to pray that prayer before getting out of bed tomorrow... to see more jesus in my everyday.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin