Sunday, July 11, 2010

dismayed, distraught, ugggh!

One week in our new house! One week and counting without internet. And finally I sat down at my mom's to write a blog post and then just before clicking "publish" I LOST IT ALL!!

It was a nice blog post. One that shared a few of our first weeks happenings and all. You may have even chuckled a bit but alas it's gone. All gone!! And I don't have the energy to rewrite it all, so I leave you with this.

We are happy and thankful to be in our new home. We love it! We feel very blessed and overwhelmed all at the same time. Thank you so much for your prayers during this crazy busy time! If you think of us, keep praying as now we are proud owners of not one, but two houses!

Oh dear me.

And, that's all I have tonight, my friends. :)

5 comments:

Linda Schuhmacher said...

Of course....Prayers, Hugs, & Love from a sister in Christ,

Linda :)

Taylor said...

Understand the whole no internet thing....you would think 1 week without internet- no problem, but no!! I was going nuts and we finally went up to McDonald's so the kids could play while Kyle and I got our "fix." We were finally installed with an new provider on Friday!! What did we ever do with internet??? And I understand your post vanishing! Which is largly why I quit writing!

Leslie Ringger said...

i WOULD feel sorry for you if you hadn't been lounging by the pool when this happened.

... well, actually i still feel a LITTLE sorry for you... but the setting definitely lessens it :)

Gina said...

We were the proud owners of 2 houses for 3 years, so I feel your pain. Looking back I see how blessed we were to have 2 homes-despite the headaches and expense-when so many people have none. In the end God took care of it all and he will for you too.

emily freeman said...

Hi Jami . . . I've missed checking in with you on Tuesdays. Good to hear the updates. I'm so sorry your last few weeks have been stress-o-rama. I so feel for you. Here's to your new home feeling like home crazy quick :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin