It's unfortunate really. Toilets. Messy toilets.
My little son just recently became more of a man, you could say. He used to sit on the toilet to go "potty". He would sit and he would get up and there would be no mess. Nothing to clean. He was neat. I was happy!
Let's just say I'm not as happy anymore.
Hudson's got this crazy notion that boys should stand when they go potty. It's like he wants to be all grown up now. Go figure.
And because of this, I am finding many more messes to clean. Oh the joys of having boys!
Saturday, July 31, 2010
in which after reading you may say, that was too much information..
Labels: life with kids
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
oh yes...I completely understand!! I clean the toilets and within a day or two Im wiping them down again. Ive recently bought discinfectant wipes and now when Elijah makes a mess or Caden for that matter they are old enough to wipe it clean:).
I can totally relate!
Post a Comment