Tuesday, July 20, 2010

home

Hello friends!! Are you still out there? We just got our Internet back last night and I have to say I missed it!! It was good for me though. :)

We moved into our new house on July 3rd and are really starting to settle in. Projects still loom over our heads but we are so thankful to be here! We feel very blessed indeed!

Some of our friends help us with our move and for that we are so grateful! I didn't take many pictures of that (or all the friends who helped) but did get just a few (a very few)!

Lunch break! These boys deserved it, they worked hard!

(and that's it for the moving pics!)
d
Moving on...
First night in their new room!

The kids love our basement; these pics are from our first night. Basically, the girls would scream "naa na naa nuh boo boo" and the boys would tear after them on their bikes! It was fun to watch to be sure!


During the move, we discovered my old clarinet from high school band. the kids begged me to pull it out and I was rather pleased to discover I could still play! A very simple melody but I didn't squeak even once! Impressive, I know.
d
The girls are now both planning on playing the clarinet one day. :)

Breakfast on the deck.

These moments make me smile...


It's good to be home.

2 comments:

Leslie Ringger said...

in the words of mr. disney-world-welcome-man (i made that name up)

"welcome home!"

smw said...

looks like a nice house!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin