My firstborn, my Paige just got her first pair of glasses yesterday. To say she is excited would be an understatement. This girl is one happy camper.
She has been telling us of her need for glasses for awhile now but honestly we never took her seriously until a month or so ago. I mean, she's only in 1st grade but the eye dr. confirmed her suspicions. In fact, he was slightly surprised at her prescription, -1.75 (which doesn't mean a whole lot to me but he told me her eyes aren't much better than mine!) Oh dear...
Thankfully, she is delighted! She literally squealed and spinned out the door of Lenscrafters after picking out the "perfect pair."
d
I still remember the day I got my first pair - there were actually leaves on the trees! Whoa! One of her observations: "My feet are not fuzzy anymore!" Yeah, I think the girl needed her some glasses. So my baby's growing up. And the money is going right with her!
s
And more "firsts" coming soon.
This Friday: Piano Lessons!

9 comments:
awww!!! she looks ADORABLE!
So cute! Love little kids in glasses! I think it's fabulous that she picked a hot pink pair as the "perfect" ones! Such a girl!
Pretty cute, Paige!!!
i want those glasses! :)
I love them, Paige! They look so nice on you!
Tell Paige that I love the glasses! I would have LOVED to get glasses when I was her age. I think I tried to get them several times.
She looks so cute! And even more grown up.
so cute!! sha sha wears glasses now and she really wants a pair like this! bright pink!
She is so adorable with those glasses and I love the choice of color!!!
Post a Comment