Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Unwrapping This Gift


Today, I am unwrapping the gift of friendship. I am so very thankful for my friends, friends with whom I can cry with, laugh with, and share my honest gut level feelings. God has provided several opportunities for all of the above today and I feel very blessed by Him!

He is a GOOD God. He meets us right in our place of need and He hears our prayers. I just love Him and I love the girls He has placed in my life!

So on this beautiful day, I feel refreshed! And for this gift, I am most grateful!

3 comments:

Jill said...

I love who God made you, Jami! I am thankful for our friendship :-)

jessica leman said...

I also love who God made you :) I always love our tuesdays together!

Anonymous said...

It amazes me, the power of good friendships.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin