Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Disney World and More!

We had a great time in Disney World. It was our kids' first time so there were many magical moments (and of course some not so magical as well!) :)
d
Here's a few snapshots of our trip - I'm sure your just dying to see them! ;)

Day One: Magic Kingdom!

Donald Duck in 3D. Lots of fun!


The rides really were amazing! I love this pic of Paige in the back. The expression on her face tells all!



This little book was a definite winner! Paige LOVED getting those autographs!


While the girls were busy with the princesses, this little man was cashed out!

And the beloved characters!!

The weeks and months leading up to this trip, Hudson kept talking about how excited he was to see Mickey. "I want to kiss Mickey Mouse!" were his most commonly repeated words. But he got a little shy, in fact he hid under the table when Mickey first approached!! But he decided he did indeed want to join the picture and see the favored Mouse.

Hudson refrained from kissing Mickey but Mickey bent down and kissed Hud's little head over and over. It was the sweetest thing. Almost made me cry. Not sure why, but it did! That is one of my favorite memories actually! :) Gotta love that Mickey!I think this was our one and only family picture!


Day Two: EPCOT!

I was simply amazed by the landscape designs!





And more princess sightings!


Okay. These strollers are wonderful! Highly recommend using them. Every child took his/her turn riding. I wish I could have had a turn. Our legs and feet were a.c.h.i.n.g. by the time each day was over.

By the middle of day 2, the skies became cloudy and the rain started to fall. And fall. And fall.
Paige and I called that little adventure, the "rain poncho walk" ride. We whooted and cheered and declared it the best ride of the day! There is no line, you can leave the ride and come back immediately, and it lasts a very long time! :)


We ended our Disney adventure with a very special trip to the Bibbity Bobbity Boutique! The girls were absolutely delighted! They felt so very beautiful!

While they were getting all made up, Hudson and Clint waited patiently. We got to teach the little man how to wait on the ladies while he's young you know. His future wife will thank us, I'm sure.

Oh and he got something special too. :) Go Lighting!


All in all we had a wonderful time in Disney though we were exhausted and needed a vacation from vacation! Fortunately, we got that as we're spending some extra days in South FL.

Ahh, vacations are wonderful and we certainly needed this one as there may be some changes in our family coming soon.

For more info. on that, you'll just have to come back.... :) :)

3 comments:

smw said...

ah. the wonderful memories. :) and i'm excited to hear what news you have!

Kristy said...

great pictures, Jami! I've heard about that botique...they look so beautiful & grown up! :) and of course Hudson was scared...he prob didn't expect Mickey's head to be 3 ft by 3 ft!! ;) Can't wait to see you guys next week & meet those boys! Love you all...tell the kiddos we all said HI & we miss them!!

Leslie Ringger said...

i love how raegan is sitting with her legs crossed and hands nicely folded in her lap in the picture at the boutique. just like a true princess :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin